Good morning all...

R2R2

As many of you know, I have spent the last 8 months remodeling a new home for my family. The house was in pretty rough shape but the location was great and the lot is huge. We are still a long way from finished but are living in it and taking the remainder of the projects one at a time. I have included a couple of pictures of one of my favorite features of the home. Sorry to have missed you all these last months, hope to see you soon. Ryan@advancedreef.com

post-15-141867765225_thumb.jpg

post-15-141867765228_thumb.jpg

This is a view out the new french doors from the dining room to the back deck. The french doors replaced a smallish window in the old configuration and provide us access to the deck after we blocked off the original patio door to make room for the pantry. There were some desperate days after demolition was complete, but slowly, new framing arose from the ashes of the old, closed-in kitchen, and hope was alive and well again! By the time I got around to painting and laying down tile, it was already looking like a room again. We are about 95% done with it, just finishing up tile back-splash and calk/grouting all the little spots. Finished picture is out of order but, oh well. I like it. Ryan@advancedreef.com

post-15-141867734626_thumb.jpg

post-15-141867734629_thumb.jpg

post-15-141867734632_thumb.jpg

post-15-141867734635_thumb.jpg

post-15-141867734638_thumb.jpg