Football 2009!!!!

impur

TCU is a [language filter] good team and deserves a BCS bid and I think a title shot. Unfortunately a turd from the SEC will get one instead. You should still get an at large bid. I see BSU being the team left out this year. unless pitt upsets cincy.

Yes you beat boise last year and stanford as well. But if you have watched stanford this year (as I have several times) they are a stronger team this year. Particularly in the QB play dept. BSU is stronger this year on offense than last year as well. I think the competition level is definately rising in mid level conferences.

as for TCU murdering oregon, I dont know if it would be murder but I think it would be one helluva game and TCU would probably put up some serious points and I wouldnt give oregon an advantage in any area.

I am the first person to scream playoff. I think an 8 team playoff with the top 8 in BCS would be exciting and perfect for deciding the NC. I also think teams that play in major conferences (FL and BAMA) shouldnt be allowed to schedule games against non fbs opponents and still have any shot at a NC. Its like playing a Juco team and saying you are deserving. what if oregon decided to schedule Western Oregon? Imagine the flack they would get from the media? LMAO.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PSU is perfect, we should schedule 1 D2 school a year, 1 crappy team from the MWC/WAC/Sun belt, and 1 other crappy team. Tennessee works, they are horrible. But the Ducks could very well open the season next year ranked in the top 5. You start there you don't need to play a single school that has even a remote chance of beating you. Florida/Bama/Texas are evidence of that.

I am going to be sporting more beaver gear than normal this year! I am even going to print up some ducks targets to bring down to the range whith me :)

I think I might toss a beaver logo on the side of one of my guns and maybe even paint a few on the tips of my bullets just so that I can watch the Beavers destroy the ducks right before they destroy them down at Autzen.

Really though this si going to be a great game and I am super excited to watch it. One of my friends just got a civil war ticket given to him and I am incredibly jealous. I also have to admit that I was rooting so hard for the ducks during there last game that I swear I fealt like I had webbed feat and an feathers start to grow. Great game. Freakin forced me to break open another half case of beer that I was saving for the civil war. Looks like I will have to go out and buy some more.

OSU's defense has come along way and we certainly aren't having very many issues offensively. Oregon is has stepped up the game offensively and being that the game is at Autzen they definately have some spirit and morale on their side.

GO BEAVERS!!!!! Tear the feathers from the duckys and prepare for a grand feast to celebrate Thanksgiving yet again! After your stomachs are full of duck meat, go get your roses!

Miles I agree with your thinking............

But being a Pac-10 team not named USC. I think you have to schedule better competition until you have built a soild national reputation. That is the only reason I hate to see Portland State on the schedule. But on the other side it is a good thing that a 'big' school is helping out a 'little' school with a good payday!

This is it!!! Civil war week!!! Some Rodent students made a rap to counter the I Love my Ducks video thats out there. Its ok, the video sux though. Its just a bunch of still images and at one point a dude is pointing a gun at you, not sure what thats all about.

Looking forward to seeing if the Beavs run that Wild-Rat formation with Quizz at QB. They haven't been running the fly sweep as well this year but the Rodgi are accounting for over 60% of the offense. Stop one of those 2 and you instantly have a good chance to win.

Can't wait!! GO DUCKS!!!

GO DUCKS!!!!

Q: What¹s the difference between a Beaver and a bowl of Cheerios?

A: Cheerios belong in a bowl.

Q: How many Beavers does it take to change a tire?

A: One. Unless it¹s a blowout, then the whole team shows up.

Q: How do you get to Reser Stadium?

A: Go North until you smell it, and West until you step in it.

Q: What do you say to a Beaver in a 3-piece suit?

A: Will the defendant please rise

Q: What do you call a Beaver football huddle?

A: A drug ring.

Q: Why did they cancel Christmas at OSU?

A: They couldn¹t find a wise man or a virgin.

Q: Why are they resurfacing Reser Stadium with cardboard?

A: Because the Beavers always play better on paper.

Q: What¹s the difference between the Beavers and a dollar?

A: You get 4 quarters out of a dollar

Q: How do you keep a Beaver player out of your yard?

A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Did you hear that The Rolling Stones are playing at Reser Stadium?

A: Yeah, they¹re 10-point favorites.

Q: What is the difference between a Beaver cheerleader and an elephant?

A: About 40 lbs.

Q: How do you equalize the two?

A: Feed the elephant.

Q: Did you hear about the Beaver linebacker that stole the Police Car?

A: He saw the ³911² on the side & thought it was a Porsche.

Q: What do you call an intelligent person in Reser Stadium?

A: A visitor.

Q: What do you get when you cross a Beaver fan with a pig?

A: Nothing. There¹s some things a pig¹s just not gonna do.

Q: Why did the Beaver football alum put his diploma on the dash board?

A: So he could park in handicapped parking.

Q: How do you make a Beaver graduate leave your house?

A: Pay him for the pizza.

Q: What does the average Beaver player get on his SAT?

A: Drool.

The OSU football team was placed in a remedial English class.

The professor asked the class, ³Does anyone know what comes after a

sentence?²

All of the players raised their hands.

³The appeal!² they shouted with pride