18 Utah 5-1

19 Ohio State 5-2

20 Pittsburgh 6-1

21 Wisconsin 5-2

22 Arizona 4-2

23 West Virginia 5-1

24 South Carolina 5-2

25 Kansas 5-1

Man Florida deserved to lose, they are not #1 IMO. 2 missed FGs and a TD left on the field by Arkansas. And then the PI call and PF call on the last Florida drive!?!?!?!! I guess the refs must go to the Church of Tebow and couldn't stand seeing their saint and savior lose the game. Unreal.

Hussies lost so I hope their fans aren't claiming to be back anymore. Now Ducks can go up there and just pound them into the ground.

Man Florida deserved to lose, they are not #1 IMO. 2 missed FGs and a TD left on the field by Arkansas. And then the PI call and PF call on the last Florida drive!?!?!?!! I guess the refs must go to the Church of Tebow and couldn't stand seeing their saint and savior lose the game. Unreal.

Hussies lost so I hope their fans aren't claiming to be back anymore. Now Ducks can go up there and just pound them into the ground.

Ha i was right! Those officials have been suspended.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4583642

That "Horned Frog" is scary...................

Some animails are not meant to be mascots!

Remember "Dark Duck" and "Robo Duck"? Thought not!

The student body in the town I came from, UC Santa Cruz, had the choice of naming their mascot. They chose "The Banna Slugs" in stark contrast to the naming of the other prestigeous UC system schools (Bears, Trojans, etc.). The regents and President were left angry and red-faced, but the name stuck!

Go Fighting Banana Slugs, Slime 'Em, Slime 'Em!"

Counting the days 'til Oregon vs USC! No phone calls!

top10_mascots_banana_alt.jpg

Some animails are not meant to be mascots!

Remember "Dark Duck" and "Robo Duck"? Thought not!

The student body in the town I came from, UC Santa Cruz, had the choice of naming their mascot. They chose "The Banna Slugs" in stark contrast to the naming of the other prestigeous UC system schools (Bears, Trojans, etc.). The regents and President were left angry and red-faced, but the name stuck!

Go Fighting Banana Slugs, Slime 'Em, Slime 'Em!"

Counting the days 'til Oregon vs USC! No phone calls!

top10_mascots_banana_alt.jpg

You like watching USC beat Oregon?

• Like 1

You like watching USC beat Oregon?

You may be suprised, Eric..........

Time to get you OREGONIZED!

After all, your son is an Oregonian!

I say we meet halfway. Let's meet in a little logging bar in the Coast Range and we can talk the merits of each team? Popular opinion vote wins!

Eric,

The Oregon cities are great, but the beauty of Oregon is the nature! I flyfished as an excuse to see more nature (and to hook-up with some reel-burning steelhead).

Back to the game. Masoli was looking good and confident. The center snaps had me nervous. Whatever happens, I hope for a good game, no matter who wins!

But, It's Gonna Be Oregon!

Technically the Trojans are not part of the UC system, you must be thinking of the fearsome Gauchos and our flying tortillas of doom!

Another USC loss yesterday would have been sweet for the BCS rankings of the Ducks once the Beavs lose to them.

Bama game was good yesterday.

Just got done watching the UO-UW game. I had to dvr it while i was out of town. Wow great game and the major beatdown i was hoping for. James just has some unreal moves, each game he has done something that just makes my jaw drop. Masoli looked incredible, efficient, and FAST!!! Said he was only 70-75% but wow. I sure hope we can do some damage against USC like in 07. Ducks sure are rolling.

And defense!!! How many teams can put 5th and 6th string freshman CB in and not miss a beat against the best QB in the Pac, and probably 1st QB taken in the NFL draft? Cliff Harris shut his guy down and even picked one off. He's only been in Eugene for like 8 weeks. #19 ranked D in the country!

TCU jumped BJC!!! I am officially a TCU fan the rest of the year!!! That frog head looks like a dragon its awesome!!