What 2 do with flowerpot skeletons?

thumpersalley

Well, I turned one into a paperweight/conversation piece. Since we do domestic animal & wildlife rescue, people are so interested in the fish tanks, not thinking they are animals too so the first thing they see when they come into the house is the tanks. I plan on placing the clean, dry skeleton out for everyone to touch & see. Not something most people would get to see too often. The other I just washed off the stuff left on it in saltwater & placed it back into my 15.5 gallon. I will eventually get some zoas & place them on there. Thanks to everyone who responded for ideas! Kim

saw something today where they used a light like you would use for those little christmas houses and put it underneath the flowerpot skeleton after they hollowed it out a little. One was a little desk lamp and one was a hanging light. Great for a bathroom or a nightlight too. I just thought of this post when I saw it.