Awful Week

COReefer

Ok so this week, I lost my job. (90 review they decided not to keep me on) My supervisor said it's because they coudln't afford my ins. due to the massive amount of foreclosures on the property. So that sux. Then I find out that bob is leaving DVL. That sucks even worse. And my hard drive crashed on my puter and I have to send it back to toshiba now. WILL IT EVER STOP!!!!!!!!!(flame)(flame)(flame)

Ok so this week' date=' I lost my job. (90 review they decided not to keep me on) My supervisor said it's because they coudln't afford my ins. due to the massive amount of foreclosures on the property. So that sux. Then I find out that bob is leaving DVL. That sucks even worse. And my hard drive crashed on my puter and I have to send it back to toshiba now. WILL IT EVER STOP!!!!!!!!!(flame)(flame)(flame)[/quote']

I'm sorry to hear of your situation. I know what it is like to have a string of bad luck ( out from workover two months FMLA, house burglarized etc). If you live in Redmond I don't know what your usual profession is BUT I know of a place hiring there...in fact it is for the same company I work for.

My husband lost his job 3 months ago but just started a new one on Tuesday. He went from welding sawmill equipment to welding grain refinery equipment. At one of his jobs from 3 years ago, he would be gone for 2 months plus, now with this job he will be gone 1-3 weeks so not as bad. This job meets his unemployment so we are good.

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger, right?