Lots of Frags for Sale

c24

Ya too be honest it blow me away. I thought it was a killer deal on the acans. Oh well thier lost. Clay may end up with a piece :)

Acans were so "in" for a while that they have taken a dive for a bit I think.

Clay, you should get some of the rainbow. it will change from electric blue to green to orange to purple all in one polyp sometimes. great colors under most lights...

Not really I'm a chick I'm indesisive LOL. I want something to do with my son but I don't want to do names. Hmmm' date=' I'm so tempted.[/quote']

You should do your son's birthday as a tattoo, but have it semi-hidden in another image (like a coral reef) :) THAT would be cool.

c24 you could easily get Clay to tatoo you .... have you looked at his site? And your son's name would look really cool!!!

Ya his stuff is amazing. I'm for sure having him tatoo me we are trying to work out something :) I am very excited(clap)

Ya I meant to put a ? after the packers cuz I wasn't sure but I must have forgot. And the other ones ar definatly not Lunar eclipse cuz I have some of those and they look nothing like those. The closest thing I saw to the unknowns was wrath of god but still not sure what they are. Too be honest I don't really care what there called LOL I just think they look Awesome

:)

You may be right on the lunar's, I wasn't trying to be a pest regarding the green bay's just thought you would like to know. What do you have left?

You may be right on the lunar's' date=' I wasn't trying to be a pest regarding the green bay's just thought you would like to know. What do you have left?[/quote']

No worries like I said I'm not sure why names matter anyways but most people want to know what they are

I totally agree. names are over rated. Price hikers, IMO. But as you stated some are very particular about the names of their corals. That is why I said anything, didn't want someone one here saying you were doing something dishonest. They look good though.

I also amhaving him do my next one.....I am getting an ankle piece!! Trying to save up $$$ now...at least you can trade something!!

He is fixing one of mine next month and we are starting to work on a new one. (clap) I'm so excited, His work looks amazing.