Red Chalice FS

saktown

I am selling a 6x6 (approximately) piece of red chalice. I'm not sure the exact trendy name it has these days, but it is a very nice piece. It is almost iridescent. I simply do not have room for it anymore. $50 takes it. I may also be willing to trade for a fish or two or perhaps some acans, ricordeas, some smaller chalices, or other colorful corals.

DSC_2437.JPG

yeah, that green and orange one. never seen one like that before. I may have to hold off on getting rid of this chalice for a little bit because I've lost some corals due to the heat and I need to make sure everything gets back to normal. Gotta do a WC this weekend.

yeah' date=' that green and orange one. never seen one like that before. I may have to hold off on getting rid of this chalice for a little bit because I've lost some corals due to the heat and I need to make sure everything gets back to normal. Gotta do a WC this weekend.[/quote']

Okay let me know how everything turns out!

lost one, possibly two large frogspawns but nothing else. the acans and duncan looked like they might go, but they are doing great now, almost back to normal. my chalices are fine.

Clay, the corals in the bottom pic are duncans. They're actually green, not blue. It must be the auto whitebalance on his camera that makes them look blue.