WTB/WTT Pachyseris (Elephant Skin Coral) frag or colony

Rick

Does anyone have a Pachyseris (Elephant Skin) Coral they are willing to either frag or perhaps part with as a colony? I saw one over the weekend and it looks like it may be a cool alternative to the typical Monti caps for a shelf or plate type coral. Let me know what you got and what you want.

Rick

Do you know where they are located? I can't find an address on the website. I may give them a call later today. Anyone else? The one I saw over the weekend was more of a green and purple color which would be my preference.

Never mind. I found the address.

I have a small piece (2" x 4") that I got from Calvin (Kilmca). It was probably the one that you saw. I am surprised that you didn't get a piece from him then. He usually has a few frags of it around.

In his tank it is more of a green color. In my tank it is an orange color (no green at all). It all has to do with the lights that you have in your tank. I don't have a lot of actinic, so I don't get the fluorescence.

If you can't get one from him, I could cut mine in half. Let me know what you would be interested in trading.

dsoz