55 Gallon Complete Reef Setup

JManrow

Mike Stapp (catholicteacher) will be moving out of the area for a year to pursue his Masters Degree in Education. I am posting this ad for him, as he needs to sell his complete reef setup.

For Sale: 55 gallon Megaflow glass tank. There is a Tomini Tang, a firefish, an assortment of inverts, and pretty much all the corals shown.

There is a sump, protein skimmer, a few powerheads, T-5 lighting, a calcium reactor, etc.

In addition, he will throw in the old scratched 55 gallon acrylic for water storage or a sump.

Asking $1000. Contact Mike Stapp mikesstapp@gmail.com

IMG_0494.jpg

Hey everyone, I am breaking this tank down Friday morning regardless if it is sold or not. I have to have it out by then so if anyone wants to pay for something I could definitely use money to cover travel expenses. I will separate pretty much everything, corals, fish, lr, t-5s, protein skimmer, sump, power heads, stand, canopy, tank, etc. You tell me

The calcium reactor has been sold. Corals: Colt, Purple striped Mushroom, ENORMOUS waving hands xenia, Hairy Mushroom, Large Hammer Coral, Large Frogspawn, Kenya Tree, Hydrophora, Pulsing Xenia, Electric Green Hydrophora, Galaxia, random zooanthids, Neon GSP, Finger Leather, random mushrooms, random polyps, Unidentified Acropara

I will take $900 including that includes 35 hexagonal metal halide setup, everything must be gone by Friday. If you want to come by and look this week feel free. There has to be well over 100 lbs of live rock, fully cured and now covered in coraline, mini stars, mini feather dusters, snails, crabs, etc. Loaded with inverts, pistol shrimp, fire shrimp, cleaner shrimp, emerald crabs, slf crab, assortment of hermits, etc.

• 3 weeks later...