Nate's 75 reef

Nate213

the before and after from the beginning to the end of this thread is impressive. nice sps tank.

You are a real wet thumb LOL

Thanks ReeFit & Gill. Im really suprised I haven't nuked the whole thing. Started off as my first SW tank. Lots of lessons learned, but with the help from the people on here I avoided many of the catastrophic mistakes.

Great looking SPS tank' date=' good job. In your home mix what is Selcon[/quote']

copy & past from marine depot:

"American Marine Selcon Fish Food Booster Additives/Supplements:

Selcon, an aquarium food booster that features highly unsaturated OMEGA 3 fatty acids, Marine Lipids (200 mg/g), Stabilized Vitamin C (200 mg) and Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (240 mcg). Soak any freeze-dried, frozen food or dried food to give it additional nutritional value or use directly in the tank to benefit filter-feeding invertebrates. American Marine Selcon does not alter water chemistry and it does not contain Yeast, Phosphates or Nitrates. It also helps cure Head and Lateral Line Erosion / Disease. 60mL"

• 6 months later...
Congrads on the new frag! oh and ya your tank is looking pretty nice too ;)

Thanks Roy. The frag is getting big, she turned 10 months old yesterday. Now she is getting ready to walk and is becoming quite the chatterbox. She says "fish". It's one of her favorite words. Daddy is so proud!

On another note, I have a milli frag for you. I put it on a plug a few months back and haven't contacted you about dropping it off.

• 8 months later...