World of Warcraft

impur

The last 2 versions have Hero's that you can individually control ( 3 Max ) outfit and level up to 20 each. That takes the need for a guild out entirely. I really didn't see to much difference between them except I liked the characters better in GW, seemed less like cartoons and GW seemed alot less confusing to play...and no monthly payment. IMO

FPS is the prefered game style .....Check out ARMA II if you want the most realistic shooter out IMO. It just released .....I spent 2 days on the Demo trying to figure out why I couldn't stand up after an expolsion or short gunfight ...learned it was because I suffered a critical hit....meaning I had to crawl !! The entire game is fixed around reality...including flying ....no more W S A D flying .....its many more buttons or a good joysick and buttons !! Fuel, weather, damage all play a factor. On the edge of my old not able to play it due to the level of multi-tasking involved ! But VERY REALISTIC

I just downloaded the free version to see what the hype is about and started killing wolfs and some creature. Dont know much else to do :)

I've got 2 more 10day free trial codes if you get hooked ;) What server are you on?

• 1 month later...

I miss this game (sort of)

I mainly ran PVP, I had a pretty mean MS warrior back when it was lvl 70 max. I Loved the Arenas and BG. PVE and raids got so boring for me after a while. Spam fest, I get it, its fun in its own way, I just prefered pvp. I had some 19 twinks that were real fun. You get a good matched 10 twinks v 10 twinks lvl 19 WSG, and that was the best time I ever had in WOW. Voice chat... Fun stuff.

I cancelled. I now have much more time to do other things. I miss it a lot and wish I didn't have to pay $15/month if I want to hop on and play a BG or something. Plus my gear would suck if I didn't "stay up" on it.

Had so many fun hours playing that game....Miss it (sort of)