Out of the Competition

Well before it begins I am outDOH! Got my frag Sunday from Rick(thanks for bringing it over(rock2)) Well glued it to a rock and was watching it closely and only one head opened for the first day. Well came home today to find no polyps on the rock and a big hermit where it once was(scratch) Looked around the tank and could not find it. Probably in my ric garden as that is where I have lost at least 3 high end zoa frags over the last few months. Well good luck to all and we will see you in the next competition(rock2)

I feel at odds about this. I am considering putting up a vote' date=' we do have some extra frags but it isn't my decision. If it were I would send you another one.[/quote']

Then make a poll. I say give him another chance. There are lots of single polyps that we can put together to make a 5 polyp frag for him.

dsoz

Thanks guys and gals but I look at it this way I payed my 10 bucks got a frag and lost itDOH! My bad an no big deal to me. Hell I am the first loser(rock2) whats the boobie prize aptasia(laugh) Like I said will get in the next one so I have some time to get things in order.

whats the boobie prize aptasia(laugh)

Oh no you don't! That boobie prize is mine! You must have heard the plan that there was going to be a prize for the first looser. I plan on that being ME!! It is three individuals of some nice fluorescent mojano out of Eric's tank. They are almost so nice that you don't want to kill them... almost.

dsoz