anyone want killifish? Crossocheilus denisonii?

Electrokate

I am quitting fish and need to clear out my fishroom. Will be selling tanks after the fish go. All fish are freshwater, sorry.

Do have some brackish Hawaiian Opae shrimp 9 at 5 bucks or 10 bucks with 1.5 gallon desktop tank. Frags too, mushrooms for 3 bucks a head or zoanthids. I do not do zoaid names, sorry. They are too weird. Zoas are acid green or bright orange, there are some with less color. Good color zoas are 8 bucks for a quarter size colony, less colorful ones 4 bucks. Montipora digitata buck an inch. Hydnaphora in various sizes. Green tip hammer 4 bucks a head, gorgeous but only under high K halides, it otherwise is tan and white. Hammer with green stem and pink tip 9 bucks a head. That one is stunning with any light.

Freshwater fish:

Crossocheilus denisonii captive bred young fish 3 for 25 bucks Just over 2"

Killifish:

Aphyosemion ocellatum Sika Sika GJS 00-5 $5/pair

Aphyosemion striatum BBW 00-26 $5/pair

Aphyosemion tirbaki BSWG 97-8 $10/pair plus a handful of various offspring

Aplocheilus lineatus wild or golden wonder $1 each all sizes/ages

Diapteron cyanostictum LEC 93-5 $10/pair

Epiplatys dageti free

Epiplatys infrafasciatus baroi $5/pair

Moema quiii Puerto Maldonado free males only-huge

Notho RAC Beira MT 03-1 2 juveniles free

Procatopus nototaenia "Fifindi" $4 each

Scriptaphyosemion geryi Kolente free pair-unknown age

Simpsonichthys fulminantis Guanambi BHS 95-12 7 juveniles 10 bucks

I know this is not a freshwater site but am checking if there is any interest.

Thanks,

Kate Breimayer

You mean you found that there is more to life than fish? Good luck with the killies. You might have better luck posting at GPAS(you probably have already!)

I'm sure someone here will buy those red shrimp & zoas. I would, except that I'm moving to Sherwood in July.

yeah, they are on gpas... which has a lot of listings right now. Everyone is having economic problems. Lots of great deals, if you have any money... not me.

I will probably put them on aquabid next and if that does not work ebay. They are worth a lot online, it's only locally that they are not valuable.

Kate

Hi,

I should have put in this ad call me because I never really check this thing. I don't get an email to let me know if I have a PM. Don't know how to set that up. So yes I still have everything... will be available any time any day too. Number is 503 771-0977.

Killies can't be in bowls, unfortunately. They will jump right out. If you can rig up a lid a 5 gallon container will work for many of them, the smaller non aggressive one. A male notho is fine in a bowl though, have not seen them to jump.

Thanks,

Kate

adding photos of the two euphyllia corals...

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

sorry the pix are so lousy. The one with grey tips is the one that was bright green under the 20K halide at work. Go figure. I think it would love a Radium bulb, but T5HO ain't gonna cut it. It is currently under a Hagen actinic and a Hagen 12K. It was not green tipped under URI superactinics either.

Here are some more things I would sell-make an offer!

The zoanthid rock in this picture, which I think is about 5" long... not the acans, sorry.

PICT0036.jpg

This 9" wide hydnaphora grown from a frag (also greener under 20K halides)

PICT0018a.jpg

I have more sizes of that hydnaphora. It grows like mad.

2" frags or arms cut from this soft coral and the Pocillopora damicornis at it's base:

PICT0029a.jpg

I also have established 2" frags from this:

neongreen.jpg

and this:

PICT0059.jpg

Here is the parent colony of my orange zoanthids and also a frag of the Montipora digitata, got plenty of both:

augmontionorangezos.jpg

Free green sponge:

PICT0168.jpg

Big hairy shrooms:

purpletipshroomsaug08.jpg

This thing is the size of a softball and needs to go while I still can fit it in a bucket (this picture is a year old):

DSCF0034.jpg

Here are the acid green zoas, the rock for sale has some pink star polyp and two mushrooms on it as well. More than 50 polyps on this rock.

acidzoas011408.jpg

Also have several Sarcophyton elegans frags, very small and 5 bucks or free with something else that is not free.

Kate