WTB COMPLET SETUP!!! 75 or bigger

dj_giantti

I have a 100 gallon I will be selling in about two weeks as I bought another one it is 48x19x27 come with sturdy all wood stand . You can look at my profile for pics I am loading of tank and stand. No livestock etc. just tank and stand

Patrick at SWF has a really nice 125 or 150 glass setup for somewhere around $700. It's a 6 ft. tank with a sump and refugium both underneath. Also had a good sized skimmer. Not sure what it had for a pump. It would need holes drilled and a little plumbing to add drains (Based on Patrick's suggestion) but is otherwise pretty much complete. If I had a little more room and the extra money I would be thinking seriously about it myself. (I'm pretty much limited to a 4 ft tank though)

RE: SWF

That 125 is my old tank. I build that sump and hood. It was the tank I had before my 210. I don't think that I am willing to pay 700 for it. I sold it to a guy in Salem for 500.

Thanks for looking please keep your eye and ears open. I would like to get a new tank soon.