My little 20

reef165

Ok so abought a week ago I got an eclips with a small powerhead, some sand, two pieces of live rock, 2 emerald crabs and a mean starfish, all for FREE off craigs list! ( see its got more use than just finding hookers or people to kill). I had a 20 gall, so I added a baffle for surface skimming and to hide the pump and heater. this is what I came up with. Oh and went to HD and got a simple clamp on light and 14 watt daylight twisty bulb.

post-110-141867776925_thumb.jpg

post-110-141867776927_thumb.jpg

post-110-141867776929_thumb.jpg

post-110-14186777693_thumb.jpg

Im not sure, basicaly I wanted back into the hobby and saw the free stuff so I jumped on it! Ive been racking my brain for the past 2 monthes and now "think" I have decided on getting a 30 gall breeder, so while Im working on the equip. for that I will add live rock as I see cool pieces A fish or two, snails and blue leg when they are on sale. just enjoy the beginning again:)

all for FREE off craigs list! .

It is a trap reef... very soon you want some fishes, corals, clams and new skimmer, ca reactor, ph monitor, metal high ligh and the list go on and on.... It will be a very expencive FREE tank... he he he j/k... yup free is always good.

Thank! Also, I gotta thank dsoz, really nice guy! went to his place today and got several corals from him, and saw his cement rocks, very nice! I plan on getting my rock from him as i get $ and when I get my larger tank set up!

Oh by the way dsoz got them into the tank and within an hour they all opened up, the leather is still a bit shy and the zenia is pulsing but still a bit shy to! Ill post pics in a bit!

Thanks

Ok, got an update! my 20 gallon is now a 16 gallon, I got Rick's 45 gallon tank that was cracked and made a 18 X 18 X 12 shallow cube out of it. Thank you again Rick, when I get my breeder setup Ill give you first dibbs on the tank and stand and yes, I will be giving them away since they were given to me! but that wont be for a while! anyway, I know how usless threads are without pics!

post-110-141867746083_thumb.jpg

post-110-141867746085_thumb.jpg

post-110-141867746086_thumb.jpg

post-110-141867746087_thumb.jpg

post-110-141867746089_thumb.jpg