Glof tee thread..aka..frag plugs

reefgeek84

Alright, so I am keeping track here...We are going to do an order of plastic golf tees...so people can use them as frag plugs...the more we order the better the price gets...

Right now, we are trying to get 5 people to order 200 tees each for roughly 15 bucks...

We can change this, if more people want in on this....

Here is the list...

B Foxy- 400 tees

Spayne- 200 tees

Reefgeek- 200 tees

Micheal7979 (maybe)

anybody who is interested in joining this, post here and we can hopefully increase the list and get the tees cheaper.

I just found the thread that Reefin posted. Im gonna go with the ones (like Upscales) that he has. Later Ryan

Do not get my wrong, but just because travis uses them does not mean anything...they are all the same...what travis does is not the be all of the reefing hobby. I mean travis is a great guy and has great stuff but he does not have some magic golf tees.

its 10 bucks for 200, plus shipping is alot from overseas...if we all get together and get more, then it will be cheaper to do that...but what ever...

so is everyone going with the upscales tees?

What planet are you on geek? "Magic Golf Tees?" It had nothing to do with Travis's knowing everything. I was just referencing since almost everyone on the board has bought a frag from him so they would know what kind. Wow chill out dude. I will be going with Reefin on this one. Later Ryan

What planet are you on geek? "Magic Golf Tees?" It had nothing to do with Travis's knowing everything. I was just referencing since almost everyone on the board has bought a frag from him so they would know what kind. Wow chill out dude. I will be going with Reefin on this one. Later Ryan

Magic golf tees was complete sarcasim....

Nope. Just though if I said "small orange golf tees" everyone would go "WHAT?" Just thought I would clarify. But besides that if there is one person that has there frag tanks setup right it is Travis. He sells by far the most frags of any LFS i know. Most LFS's I walk into now are all copying him so he must be doing somthing right. Later Ryan

Nope. Just though if I said "small orange golf tees" everyone would go "WHAT?" Just thought I would clarify. But besides that if there is one person that has there frag tanks setup right it is Travis. He sells by far the most frags of any LFS i know. Most LFS's I walk into now are all copying him so he must be doing somthing right. Later Ryan

No I completely agree about his store!!! 100%

http://cgi.ebay.com/Orange-Castle-Golf-Tee-26mm-pack-of-1000_W0QQitemZ160027674676QQihZ006QQcategoryZ18931QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was wrong...it would be like 7 bucks for 200...when I first found them, they did not have the conversion up on ebay...so i did euro's instead of pounds...

The thing I like about these...is that if you clip the bottom...the big round part of the tee is very small, so it will not take long to encrust over and when it does encrust it will not to funny of a shape, like some of the taller tees...

So I will hopefully hear back from this person and maybe get them slightly cheaper....

The thing I like about these...is that if you clip the bottom...the big round part of the tee is very small, so it will not take long to encrust over and when it does encrust it will not to funny of a shape, like some of the taller tees...

smaller = harder to pick them up

goodnite....sheesh