My new Biocube 29G

Benny503

Thanks Roy' date=' if you notice at the tank that the sunpod I got from you :-) 20K light bulb I got from hellolights that pretty much you showed me. Thank You!!![/quote']

i noticed i love those sunpods they work awesome for this size tank. I have switch my other sunpods over to 20k bulbs also

On the display tank I use some LRs that I bought, and I have it in a tank in my gargage running with heater and power head and all the live sand that I got from PNWMAS members over 5 months. I think all the alge and all the aspatia on it already death (cross my fingers they are not coming back. In my refugium I have halft of my LRs from my current tank with some aspiata with it. Some cheatos I got from Steve (smann).

post-3145-141867746037_thumb.jpg

post-3145-14186774604_thumb.jpg

post-3145-141867746043_thumb.jpg

post-3145-141867746045_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My RBTA splitted while I was gone :-( I guess it had to do somthing with lighting. I forget to set my light to automatic turn on at certain time on my timer. I left my house on Saturday and came back on Monday, during those three days there were no light in my tank beside the moon light. I came back from the weekend and found my RBTA split into two (yahoo) The first picture showed I took it a week before my vacation, and the split is yesterday. (popcorn)

post-3145-141867748373_thumb.jpg

post-3145-141867748377_thumb.jpg