Coral Fraggin'

B Foxy

Sorry, my point was that I couldn't find the plastic tees on the site that was first listed. Hence they were wood tees. I was attempting to convey the same information that CCR did in post number 14.

Neil

No I am an idiot...that was the first site I found and went onto the next...cause they had no plastic tees...

No I am an idiot...that was the first site I found and went onto the next...cause they had no plastic tees...

reefgeek, I am not sure why/where your above comment is coming from??? My previous post was attempting to clarify something in regards to Nyles quote, and my first post was just me conveying that I couldn't find any plastic tees on the site listed.

Thanks,

Neil

reefgeek, I am not sure why/where your above comment is coming from??? My previous post was attempting to clarify something in regards to Nyles quote, and my first post was just me conveying that I couldn't find any plastic tees on the site listed.

Thanks,

Neil

No, you were right, the site I listed did not have plastic tees on it...So I am an idiot for posting that site as opposed to posting the one I meant to...but I found a different source for them on ebay where 200 will be about 7 bucks...but everyone is jumping on reefin's tees he found 10 bucks for 200, so if there is enough people going with him, you may be able to get a better deal, who knows.