my 90 gallon tank

talkalot82

that is exciting news. gotta love when they split on their own. of course there are people like dsoz, tidalsculpin, and i, that force them to split whenever we want. a little scissor persuasion and they are two anemones in a matter of seconds. lol.

nice looking clam, looks like a maxima? can we get some full tank shots and more info? good to see new people posting.

We just took down the tank tonight. I had it on a iron stand that was rusting.It had been on that stand for over 28 years. Someone gave me a nice stand for free, if I came andpicked it up. Its hard to find a five foot stand, let me tell you. I been working on that tank since nine am and now its twelve fifty am and I just finished. though. Good came out of this. I buffed out the scratches in my acylic tank. I need more rocks now though. Since the stand was giving I hadn'd been putting in rocks in fear everything might come crashing down. Oh and I got rid of my bad fishy that had been eating my pulsing xenias