Computer monitor help, LCDS!!!

R-3

42" for my computer? Thats big :)

Hey Miles whats the best deal on a LCD TV 42" right now? I need one for my living room :)

Thats how big my computer monitor is ;)

I haven't done any searching lately, we got my Toshiba 720p 42" for $430 about 6 months ago.

Thats how big my computer monitor is ;)

I haven't done any searching lately, we got my Toshiba 720p 42" for $430 about 6 months ago.

Wow that is big Miles :) Nice deal too. Where do you usually hunt for the deals?

fatwallet.com and slickdeals.net along with a few e-newsletters from costco/bestbuy/frys i think.

Then i go to Video Only and ask my bud who is the manager to beat the best price i can find :D

The 42" is awesome for my computer. I watch movies on it, play games, just general messing around. I have it mounted on the wall, use a wireless keyboard and mouse so i can lounge on my fouton. Oh yah, the beer fridge is within arms reach too (rock2)

I too love my 42 inch. I use it as a monitor for my laptop when I am home and gaming, working, watching movies, whatever. Sony Bravia here and although it was expensive it is nice. I am starting to see plenty of nice Sharps for cheaper price now though.DOH!