TOO HOT!!!

Michael7979

Tank is at 78.1 with the chiller:D And the house with AC well it is nice(clap) And if it gets to hot am heading out t the river on my new boat;) Will be out for sure on the weekend.

It was getting a little hot when I was out in the sun today working.

Oh yeah and yes the drop top is tasting real good right now(naughty)

ac is blowing in the bedroom.and the pool in the backyard is 75(whistle). beer is cold ;)

I have been eyeballing the pool all day. I feel quite confortable with my hands in my tanks though! Beer is cold indeed. Later tonight I may just crack open a nice bottle or two of Heff and slice a a lemon up for some added delicious.

I always find it amusing how people say we really don't need AC here in Oregon. Hmmmm...we have days that hit 90-100 and to me, that is AC weather all the way!

I'm just glad I got that Chiller from Bob last weekend as that is keeping my tank at the perfect temp right now.

My AC is on, Hell My AC is always on!! with this 110 degree (in the hood) machine in my family room (laugh). but the pool is 84, the Heff is 48 and its cooler out side right now (rock2)

We should close this post, people from outside Oregon may get the wrong message and move here!......brrrrrr its cold (plotting)........

Having spent 5 years in SW Texas and another 5 in Wilmington, NC I can appreciate the value of AC. (Which was running today) I did pop a top and have a beer (Which tastes best on a hot day). Tank is currently at 80.6 which is the hottest it's been all day. At about 3 it was 78.8 and around 6 it was at 79.6.

was 77 here in utah, dont know how hot is was there today, but probably hotter than 77 with all of you whining like girls.

oh yeah, and the central ac is set to 74, and it stays constant. basement is cooler, and that is where i spend my time.

beer is an all day event, since i am unemployed.(drinking)

was 77 here in utah, dont know how hot is was there today, but probably hotter than 77 with all of you whining like girls.

oh yeah, and the central ac is set to 74, and it stays constant. basement is cooler, and that is where i spend my time.

beer is an all day event, since i am unemployed.(drinking)

lol oh the bliss. I am going to take tomorrow morning off just so I can pretend to be unemployed and enjoy the rest of my 6 pack.

I love having a basement. It is like 60 degrees down here year round. The best part is that it does not need air conditioning to stay that way. In the summer we all pull out the blowup beds and sleep down there.

My tank needs TWO 300w heaters to keep it the right temperature.

On the other hand, my bedroom is the attic of a 93 year old house. It is over 100 degrees up there right now. Looks like I am sleeping in the basement tonight. :)

dsoz

Bunch of wimps!

The day I left Cali it was 108F, inside the apartment.

I was out all day today in the sun, lugging my photography gear around shooting pics. Was fantastic.

Who ever needed an excuse to have a beer? I support my local economy by having at least a six pack of Widmer, or Deschuettes a night, they also know me at McMennimans. Explains half of my posts :D