Dennis A+

reefboy

They don't look that good in my tank.

Thanks Jody for the feedback. You were a pleasure to deal with as well. Everything went off without a hitch. :) Shipping both ways could have been a nightmare.

How is the montipora doing?

I only have about 10 of those zoas left for sale... If anyone wants a small piece, send me a PM.

dsoz

it has lost a little color during shipping and is why I didnt picture it but it seems to be fine just needs some TLC.

They don't look that good in my tank.

Thanks Jody for the feedback. You were a pleasure to deal with as well. Everything went off without a hitch. :) Shipping both ways could have been a nightmare.

How is the montipora doing?

I only have about 10 of those zoas left for sale... If anyone wants a small piece, send me a PM.

dsoz

Actually, the monti was a very light green, almost white in my tank. I think that it is the color that it has.

It is supposed to be a real dark green when under PC light, and a white color under more intense light. I have it under 6x54w TEK light, which is supposed to be pretty intense. The part that I keep at home is very white base, and it just keeps growing. Strange.

dsoz

• 2 weeks later...

Dennis your screwing the bell curve up for the rest of us.

You'd really give him an A+? I'll give Dennis an A for my transactions with him, but it's not like I got a graped abd fanned by a beuatiful maiden wearing a leaf bikini. I guess we all have different ideas of A+ ;).Although I did meet undertaker hahahhahahahaahahahaaaa