WTT Pink Zoas

Nate213

My pink zoa (pink twilights?) colony is taking over valuable real estate and needs thinned out. I would be willing to trade for just about anything except more Xenia (I need to get rid of some of it as well).

This stuff grows pretty fast and I have frags from 5-50 polyps.

PinkZoas04-2009.jpg

I would be interested in trading as well. I would say I will take whatever Dsoz leaves. I do not have any xenia however. I am waiting on Dsoz to make some more for me. I love his xenia

Sorry Eric, but you are going to have to find a different source of xenia. I can't keep it growing in my tank any more. The only thing that I can think of is that I started using GFO to remove phosphate. That is when the xenia started to decline. I have had total die off of the brown, and the white is stunted to a miniature state. I even had Beckie give me two pieces of brown to start it in my tank again, and they have both died. The other thing that I can think of is that the Pygmy angel may be eating it. It likes the blue xenia, and it has started nipping polyps of my SPS. So you should get some from Nate.

The blue xenia is the only xenia that is doing OK, and I need to make some of my investment back before I give that away.

dsoz

Dennis you have PM.

Shane

Shane, I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

I bought the Cespitularia AKA "blue xenia" and am trying to sell a few pieces of it so I can come close to breaking even.

Thanks again for the offer of the xenia. I will just be happy with keeping the blue alive in my smaller tank for now.

dsoz