I will be down in portland area this weekend for a coastal trip WTT

darthwall

well I have tride his before and had no luck but anyways I have zoas to trade or mushrooms RBTA's or paly's or if the right deal pops up I have a deltec PF 509 with eheim 1048 pump and all the extra's works great lets see what you got. I am mostlikely interested in more zoas or banshee parts (ATV) or possibly Bird cages stands shoot out offers and I have been a member of this site for about a year and my posts just keep disapearing I have made alot more posts than 2

Regarding post count...... Not all areas count towards the number of posts. The buying and selling areas will not increase the count whereas the main categories will. This is actually a common practice among forums. It's done to discourage people from just coming to the forums to sell stuff and instead encourage them to participate in the topic discussions.

I've got Star of Sirius, Radioactive Dragon Eyes and Aqua Paylys available to trade. I also have Purple Tonga Mushrooms. Looking for zoas (reds and oranges) or pink Yumas ;-)

puntific

I allready have some star of sirius zoa's but dont have any of the other ones

as for reds I have what I think is cherry bomb's but there arent that many of those

I have a few Eye of Rah zoas' date=' I think that is what they are.[/quote']

that would be cool I have tons of star of sirius frags and a couple of what are a close match to green people eaters, some latina lips, acouple of monster lips frags and more that I have no clue what the names are I will try and get a couple pics up

Quote:

Originally Posted by fpd4308 View Post

I have a few Eye of Rah zoas, I think that is what they are.

that would be cool I have tons of star of sirius frags and a couple of what are a close match to green people eaters, some latina lips, acouple of monster lips frags and more that I have no clue what the names are I will try and get a couple pics up

I like the Latina Lips...I will look for your pics and shoot you a PM. The eye of Rah frag I have has about 5 or six nice polyps on it.

Thank you everyone that hooked us up in Portland this weekend. Doug, the zoas are great, we hope you enjoy yours.next time I will hook you up on a couple of extras. I didnt realize they would be so FAT great guy to deal with and also Davy Jones Locker (Lowman) great customer service and very nice variety Thanks everyone