Donations For June 6th Raffle and Frag Auction

JManrow

Here are the donations so far for our June 6th PNWMAS Meeting Raffle and Frag Auction, with Guest Speaker Scott Fellman.

I will keep this page updated as other PNWMAS Sponsors respond, and as shipped donations arrive or are picked up. I will also be posting what donations are as I find out!

Be sure to check back to this page occasionally for Updates!!!

There will be more updates and donations!:D

Air, Water & Ice -

1 - Mighty Mite RO/DI Unit

2 - $50.00 Gift Certificates!

Albany's Amazing Aquarium -

1 - 200 Gallon Bucket Kent Sea Salt

CA2OR -

Zoa Frags - Sapphire (6 polyps), Fruity Pebbles (6 polyps)

Champion Lighting -

1 - Tsunami Auto Topoff

1 - Blueline Moonlight (Blue)

1 - 175W 14000K Blueline MH Lamp

1 - Blueline Purple Coral Gel

1 - Blueline Coral Gel Glue

Coral Reef Pet Center -

4 - $25 Gift Certificates!

Davy Jones Locker -

1 - Refractometer

Fish Tank People -

DT’s® Pure Reef Elements - CA,ALK,MG 16oz. each(Package of 3)

DT's Phytoplankton -

12 (15oz) bottles of DT's

IceCap -

The winner will receive up to 3 of their new metal halide bulbs. He/she will just need to email his or her preference (ie, mogul/DE, wattage, lamp kelvin), and they will ship directly to the winner. Kleen UR K9 & Aquarium Supply -

$25 Gift Certificate!

Liquid Sunshine -

1 - Rally Reef-Safe Ich Medicine

Ocean In A Box -

$25 Gift Certificate!

Rod's Food -

Original Formula Rod's Food!

Rose City Aquarium -

Frags!

Saltwater Fanta-Seas -

20'000k XM MH Bulb, 6 pack Acro Frags - assorted colors

Seahorse Aquarium -

Frags!

Sunlight Supply -

Sun System Blue Wave7 - Dual HQI Metal Halide 250W Ballast

Totally Exotic Corals -

$100 Gift Certificate!

Upscales -

$25 gift certificate!

Waves Reef -

6 - Waves T-shirts - Feed Your Obsession!

Our guest Speaker, Scott Fellman is doing his best to acquire some "Marco Rock" baserock to donate for the raffle. I will keep you posted on this!

I too would like to make a donation. I have a frag or 2 I would like to donate for raffle but I will not be attending, unforunately it is too late in the day for me. I have to be at work 1 hour after it starts. If intersted in taking my donations I will cordinate with Snowpunk to get them there.

I too would like to make a donation. I have a frag or 2 I would like to donate for raffle but I will not be attending' date=' unforunately it is too late in the day for me. I have to be at work 1 hour after it starts. If intersted in taking my donations I will cordinate with Snowpunk to get them there.[/quote']

Thank you Eric. Any and all donations are appreciated.

They can be brought to the Sunday, May 17th meeting. The Saturday, June 6th meeting would probably be best for livestock donations.

The previous donation posted (Choice of - a 30" cube Tank/Stand/Canopy or a 24" Tank/Stand/Canopy)will not be completed in time for this event. It will be on of the Raffle Items at the August BBQ, though!(yahoo)

These are Custom-Built Setups, and well worth the wait!(rock2)

So I guess Snowpunk ended up not going to the meeting. I will have to figure out where I can drop these off at to get to the 6th meeting. I will be donating a frag of Sapphire's (6 polyps), usually runs $74.99 for 6 and a frag of Fruity Pebbles (6 polyp) usually runs $20 for 4 polyps if I can get everything worked out. You can view the Fuity Pebbles here http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=05-5834-10&Category=Coral%20And%20Invertebrates:Polyps&SortBy=Price

and the Sapphire's here http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=05-5081-10&Category=Coral%20And%20Invertebrates:Polyps&SortBy=Price