Looking for input before I make a bad decision

CA2OR

I have been trying over and over to get good pic's of my corals without any luck. I have found that my cell phone takes the best pic's so far and was considering putting it into a ziplock and taking pic's in my tank. Does anyone have any input on this? Good or bad I would like to see what you guys\gals think

I think you should try it. Just make sure you have an extra phone in caseDOH!

You make a bad decision. It will just add to the rest of them(clap)

You could borrow a camera. Just a thought. Don't you dare buy one. That little one needs stuff.

I offered last weekend to come over and take pics of stuff.

I can do it next Saturday before you go to work too. Or if you can wait a month I will be on summer vacation and free to come over on your day off.

I would say try it. Just make tripple sure that the bag is sealed shut. It may ruin the optics of your camera for those pics though.

dsoz

I offered last weekend to come over and take pics of stuff.

I can do it next Saturday before you go to work too. Or if you can wait a month I will be on summer vacation and free to come over on your day off.

I would say try it. Just make tripple sure that the bag is sealed shut. It may ruin the optics of your camera for those pics though.

dsoz

I was worried about that too. I bought an underwater enclosure for my camera but it only helped me get closer shots, not better. I would very much like to get you over here to get some pic's, amongst other things.:D. Today is Saturday BTW.;). We will have to sort something out

My Sunday is pretty busy looking right now. Yours should be too now that you have a mother in your house. Call me sometime this week and we can set up a time to put my camera to use, and take care of that other business...

dsoz

they make bags for just this. there a double zipper camera like ziploc you can buy them on ebay for 10 bucks i think impur used a similar product in hawaii. i wouldnt use a ziploc, i looked into it but i wouldnt. being an adult here your better off using a clear non lubbed condom double knot anf seal the end with a silicon type adhesieve. this trick has been used by some photographers. it came from the military.

they make bags for just this. there a double zipper camera like ziploc you can buy them on ebay for 10 bucks i think impur used a similar product in hawaii. i wouldnt use a ziploc' date=' i looked into it but i wouldnt. being an adult here your better off using a clear non lubbed condom double knot anf seal the end with a silicon type adhesieve. this trick has been used by some photographers. it came from the military.[/quote']

Yep. Dicapac. Works awesome snorkeling and would be great for your tank.