Are these sponges?

luis

These have been growing in the back of my tank and usually in the shade of the rockwork. They appear to be soft as they sway in the current and come in a charcoal black and in white. Any idea as to what they are?

post-526-141867775912_thumb.jpg

post-526-141867775915_thumb.jpg

post-526-14186777592_thumb.jpg

post-526-141867775923_thumb.jpg

I had these in a tank a few years back. They are a cryptic sponge of some sort, is all I can tell you.

Looking through Tyree book "The Porifera" right now reading descriptions. I'll let you know what I find.

Hey Jay, thanks anyway.

RC’n is goin good. I have a 90 mm F4 Phantom on my workbench right now. Can’t wait to get er done.

I havent been out much this year. Couple times. I have a 81 inch Super Sports senior on my bench with a os 120 ax. Havent been flying much. I need to get back into it. I got a little discouraged after hitting that post last year. Right now its just lazyness thats kept me away. I need to reup my licenses again and finish that plane anf fix another. I still have my ultrastick 40 saito 65 I could be useing. Just kinda lost intrest I guess. That and its no fun crashing. Kinda takes the fun out of it. I need a foamy parkflier thats a little less stress to get me back up to speed:D I never really got over the anxiety that it was causing either(nutty) I do miss all the good people. I should be visiting on sunny days if only to see everyone. Good bunch of people out there...mostly.

Jay

I like good guys. I have a small yellow one too; it’s just not in a place I could get a photo of. He is a different shape also. It’s so cool watching to see what new critters will grow up in our mini oceans.

I like good guys. I have a small yellow one too; it’s just not in a place I could get a photo of. He is a different shape also. It’s so cool watching to see what new critters will grow up in our mini oceans.

I still want to start culturing phyto. I found a nice video that explaines how to do it to....I just need to round up some containers and buy some rigid airline and another light. With the phyto I think your small critters really multiply.

Jay