Xenia & Kenya

Beckie

:) good for you.

I may ask for a piece of xenia from you in the future. It stopped growing in my tank and I only have 2-3 pieces left of the white, and only one of the brown. I am hoping that they will perk up, but at this point they look like they may be on the recession (bad joke).

dsoz

Beckie... pershap I will give it another try. I never able to growth any xenia (sad) I got some from Dennis and Kevin and one of my reef buddy but never able to growth them. I love xenia, I want to have a wall full of xenia but never success growth one, I do have lots of purple mushrooms. Beckie please pm me with you address and time for me to pick it up any time this week. Thanks, Benny

Beckie-

Don't be silly. You now have a commodity. I will trade you something for a stalk of xenia. Maybe a couple of zoas (sorry, but not the blue ones) or a fuzzy mushroom. Something that will make your tank more diverse. I refuse to take a piece from you for free. :)

Are you going to the May meeting in Tigard on the 17th?

dsoz

Doz think about it. Where did it come from? Yep for free! I have a strart of everything YOU were so wonderful to share. It will be here for you when your ready. I just want to pay forward what was given to me. You did not think of commodity value when you shared with a newbie.

Thanks for making this possible

Beckie