Tear down, free LPs, sps and 45 with sump

SkwerlAustin

45 with sumps pumps, hob skimmer and a amazing sump skimmer, rodi, two chamber activated tank filter. L.e.d. lights. Duncan, hammer, ZOA's, some other softies. Corals are free. Ideally so I can get there frags when I restart... Would like some cash for the expensive shirt that I will sell dirt cheap

After going though a couple tank crashes and rebuilding once again i'd love to grab a couple corals.

Edit: If you just need one of us to hold them for awhile, i'm sure many here will be willing to lend you a hand,

Edited by ChrisQ

Depending on where you are I would love to grab some stuff also :) very generous of you and I would be happy to give you back frag/mini colonies when you are ready! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 1

45 with sumps pumps, hob skimmer and a amazing sump skimmer, rodi, two chamber activated tank filter. L.e.d. lights. Duncan, hammer, ZOA's, some other softies. Corals are free. Ideally so I can get there frags when I restart... Would like some cash for the expensive shirt that I will sell dirt cheap

66dfc7cf5368d63fc0dd7501ff3fd27f.jpg8e88e36c1223dc24a90c0879f5b12bc6.jpg