January Eugene Meet and Greet 1/24 @1:30

tidalsculpin

I will never joke about Curtis' size. I will never joke about Curtis' size. I will never joke about Curtis' size.

I can bring a powerful portable grinder to grind off a portion of the the back of the rock if it is thick. Might make quicker work for the Dremel and all that cutting?

My daughters' fifth birthday is a few days after the meet and greet/Fragapalooza and an Aquascope just might be the ticket. "I know you wanted a rocking horse but.. and Daddy can play with it to! OK, OK ..Oh, Please don't cry little one".

So I was down at Liquid Sunshine the other day, and noticed an acro that they have there, and am wondering if anyone might be interested in fragging this at the upcoming brouhaha:

acrofulllights.jpg

Here it is under actinics:

actinicacro.jpg

Eric says he'll take $150 for it, and it looks like we could get about 8 frags of various sizes from it.

Any interest?

And Franklin, just so I don't get associated with depriving your daughter, make me a trade offer for a scope, and I'll promise not to tell her.

So I was down at Liquid Sunshine the other day, and noticed an acro that they have there, and am wondering if anyone might be interested in fragging this at the upcoming brouhaha:

acrofulllights.jpg

Here it is under actinics:

actinicacro.jpg

Eric says he'll take $150 for it, and it looks like we could get about 8 frags of various sizes from it.

Any interest?

And Franklin, just so I don't get associated with depriving your daughter, make me a trade offer for a scope, and I'll promise not to tell her.

Nice looking piece but thats a little to much for a acro if you ask me.

nice piece but I'm thinking I have enough new additions between the meet and garrets stuff, I really try to limit the stuff that I get at lfs to just one or two items because I have had such rotten luck with some stuff(flame), even in a Qtank.....it is nice though...maybe next time.(whistle)

Ok 1 more person is being added, Jen. I still haven't heard from Becky. If someone knows her # give her a call please.

I'll have the final amount tomorrow and need everyone to mail me a ck/money order/cash or paypal me. If you paypal please add a couple bucks for the fee.

hey kevin,

would that acro be the same exact, i mean exact, acro as this one? that i previously owned and sold back to liquid sunshine?

PNWMAS009.jpg

It is an acropora granulosa and is very nice. this picture is it under my old 10k bulbs without actinics. It is a niece piece, but after owning it, I wasn't "that" impressed and wouldn't be willing to pay anywhere near that price. If you want a frag, they might cut you a frag though. I had a frag, but it seemed to slowly go away, over the course of about 3 months.