I like the new look....

180Brandy

Ummm,

Sorry but I liked it better the other way. Unless your running very very high resolution this page isn't going to fit on anyones screen. Would it be possible to shrink it down a bit? Kind of annoying to scroll up and down just to see all the buttons. I'm running 1024x768 which is probably pretty standard.

Sean S.

Ummm,

Sorry but I liked it better the other way. Unless your running very very high resolution this page isn't going to fit on anyones screen. Would it be possible to shrink it down a bit? Kind of annoying to scroll up and down just to see all the buttons. I'm running 1024x768 which is probably pretty standard.

Sean S.

Sorry about that. I run at 1280X1024. I will look into shrinking it as soon as I can get to it. Other than size, what do you think. Navigation should be much eaiser. Sponsors now have rotating banners on all pages. We are looking for a hack to incorporate the rotating banner on the forums, but I am not sure it would work. Not in it's present form anyway. Maybe an animated gif that rotates through the sponsors. Thanks for the tip.

Jay

Sorry about that. I run at 1280X1024. I will look into shrinking it as soon as I can get to it. Other than size, what do you think. Navigation should be much eaiser. Sponsors now have rotating banners on all pages. We are looking for a hack to incorporate the rotating banner on the forums, but I am not sure it would work. Not in it's present form anyway. Maybe an animated gif that rotates through the sponsors. Thanks for the tip.

Jay

It looks nice, yes, just too big, too much scrolling around. The buttons on the left are twice as big as they need to be IMO. I have a lot of local family in web development who may be able to offer some suggestions for what you want to do.