My 3'x2'x2' 90g Envision Tank

chewie

And the heart of the system.

It's a Euro-Reef ES8-5, which I cut down and modified to be a RC250. Mine is 2" shorter than the RC so I just call it a RC225(laugh)

Eheim 1262 with ER pinwheel and it's feed water is directly fed off my return.

This pic was taken 24hrs after firing it up. This thing skims like a champ.

DSC00209-2-1.jpg

DSC00209-2.jpg

System Details:

90g 3x2x2 1/2" acrylic.

30g sump(20g running)

Eheim 1262 return pump/skimmer feed.

Closed loop is a dolphin 3000 knockoff. Drilled through the bottom of the tank. 2 1.5 B/H feed the pump, and 2 1" returns. There are 6 locline outputs in the tank hidden in the rockwork.

Lighting is a single 400w 20k. In a Lumenarc mini reflector. Right now the bulb is the 20k that Sam @ SLS sent me to test. It is very comparable to the XM20k. Ny XM is almost out of life so I didn't bother switching out bulbs for pic comparison.

I'm still not done with the aquascape. I need to boil some more dead rock, and get creative with a few ledges/overhangs on the right side.

Hope you like!

Looks great Chewie!! I like the spread on that lumenarc. Looks like it covers pretty well. Im gonna buy two of the fulll size ones for my 60"x34"24".

Seems like you like the Keep It Simple Stupid method like me. Big skimmer and flow :)

Looks great Chewie!! I like the spread on that lumenarc. Looks like it covers pretty well. Im gonna buy two of the fulll size ones for my 60"x34"24".

Seems like you like the Keep It Simple Stupid method like me. Big skimmer and flow :)

LAIII's will cover that footprint nicely!

Yes I like it simple. Although with this tank it will require a little more maintenance to keep the sand clean, but it looks much better. I didn't plan on using sand, but it's easier to hide the bulkheads with the sand.

Forgot to add a fish list.

Powder blue tang

Pair of B/W Ocellaris

Pair of regular Ocellaris(barleycuda's)

Diamond goby.

Mandarin Dragonette

Pair of Bangaii Cardinals

Potters Angel

4 Lyretail Anthais(still in hiding)

For now that's it until I get my hands on a Juv. Emperator Angel, and some nice fairy wrasses.

I got lucky with these ones Scott.

The female came from Jim Cornova, and the male I got from a dude named Shaun. Actually I got a pair from him but I separated them because the female I got from Jim looked better.

Notice the 2 smaller ones in the middle? That's the one I got from you. It split, and they're on the same rock still!

Yeah I thought the rock looked familiar. Now did it split on its own or did you help it(nono) Do the clowns go for the anemonies? Or just swim around them and act dumb. I know the black and whites I have are dumber than a rock and will swim into the net if you put it in the tank(laugh) Tank looks good wish I had a bigger one now real estate is getting slim to none.

Yeah I thought the rock looked familiar. Now did it split on its own or did you help it(nono) Do the clowns go for the anemonies? Or just swim around them and act dumb. I know the black and whites I have are dumber than a rock and will swim into the net if you put it in the tank(laugh) Tank looks good wish I had a bigger one now real estate is getting slim to none.

Usually they stay in the anemone. They frequent all 3.

The Rose split on it own. Honest(whistle)