FS/trade Rainbow bta’s $30

parvo99

I got two and they're beautiful! I ended up putting both in my tank, was originally going to put one in my daughter's but they're both in mine for now [emoji16] they look bright orange and red under my lights, good sized too! Definitely a color I don't already have. Very pretty BTA'S!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 8:36 AM, Amaez90 said:

Is the greenish one available? 

On 5/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, parvo99 said:

Sorry it’s not. In a year and a half, the thing just keeps growing without splitting 

I might have one available in a few weeks. After stressing it yesterday while removing the other nems, it split last night 😅

• Like 1

I might have one available in a few weeks. After stressing it yesterday while removing the other nems, it split last night [emoji28]
If nobody else takes it when you're ready I will!! 100 percent positive I'll buy it from you [emoji16]

• 1 month later...

I may be interested in another if you still have it this weekend, obviously don't expect you to hang on to it for me though! One of the others I got from you recently split, beautiful nems. I'll try you later in the week if nobody else has picked it up

• Like 1