20g Waterbox AIO w/Stand Setup SOLD

Matteo

Hello,

I am upgrading and moving everything over to my Nuvo 40 so this needs to go! No livestock, sand, or rock included. No heater either. Tank needs to stay running this week, but after Friday we can take it down for the new home :) 

Please notice in picture small crack on the false wall ONLY. I was a dumby and screwed the return on too tight tried to adjust the direction and I caused a crack. It has been glued but may need a quick touch job. Functions perfectly and does not affect integrity of the tank whatsoever. 

20g Water Box AIO with stock return pump, filter sock, DIY carbon tumbler I built, and filter sponge with stand.Stand is in great condition, 

tank has a couple small scratches but nothing truly too noticeable. Asking $180 (Fair considering tank is $200 new and stand is $300)

Current USA Loop IC Bluetooth (bt controller needed still)  Dual Marine Pro 18in LEDs (bracket included) with 2 Eflux 660gph power heads. System all controlled through one remote. Everything can be turned off/on with the push of a button, different flow patters, light spectrum's, storms and ramping, you name it. SUPER SILENT, this whole setup actually is super silent. $150

Two Sunblaster T5ho 24in Fixutures with reflectors and relatvily new bulbs. Been using 6-7hrs a day since February. Super actinic and true actinic. Also have unused plant bulb 6400k and a new blue wave super actinic. $40

Together the lights are growing my SPS at a noticeable rate 

Whole package $300 price to sell :) 

503-niner2niner 87five4 Located in SW Portland Beaverton Area. Can possibly deliver... 

Thanks! 

DSC_0256.JPG

DSC_0258.JPG

Edited by Matteo
SOLD

A great deal was made, deal of the year, the best deal, we make deals here like no one else, the best deals they say "wow what a great deal those two are deal makers" :D we only make great deals, Geeklet and I are DEAL MAKERS  

SOLD to @Geeklet!! :D  :) 

• Like 2