Tank Breakdown Live Rock

badxgillen

I have an account that I have maintained for the last year or more and unfortunately the owner has had a bunch of changes in their life and they no longer are up for keeping a large reef tank. Crazy right!?

Anyhow, there is a ton of live rock and a few odds and ends that need to find homes soon, I have exhausted my aquariums space at home as well as my other maintenance accounts, so I was hoping that someone would be interested in some good rock located in Corvallis. There are large chunks over a foot across as well as smaller pieces down to rubble. All of it is rather porous and full of protruding nodules perfect for lodging corals into.

I will try and update the thread with some more pictures and other things as they come up, I will be headed over to get some pictures later today or tomorrow. And for now I have to get all the livestock out before I can even think about the equipment and such.

Rock will be $2.00 a pound.

Thanks for looking, feel free to ask some relevant questions.

20180906_141928.jpg

• Like 1

It is definitely still alive, I am headed over there later today to take some home with me...She needs the tank down ASAP so I am doing my best to help her out. Then I can get all the pics I want, right now it is hard as I have to coordinate times with her, and that makes it difficult to do being a "middle man". 

How large of pieces are you looking for? And I know I mentioned it in the first post but it can be hard to catch at a glance...

Located in Corvallis Oregon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badxgillen said:

A lot of the rock is still available and all at my house now. Unfortunately the tank was sold by the owner before I knew it, sorry about that.

I assume the lps is gone too? I was interested in getting some lps colonies.

Sorry LadAShark, due to myself and the owner attempting to sell things at the same time many things where called for before I knew that they were gone. Basically I only have the live rock at this moment and some sofites. So unfortunately the only appealing thing is live rock that I need to get out at this point in time.

I will try to update/fix the original post to reflect that.

22 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Sorry LadAShark, due to myself and the owner attempting to sell things at the same time many things where called for before I knew that they were gone. Basically I only have the live rock at this moment and some sofites. So unfortunately the only appealing thing is live rock that I need to get out at this point in time.

I will try to update/fix the original post to reflect that.

What sort of softies are available?