CO2 regulator

bamburgb

I have a CO2 tank and calcium reactor but the regulator is pretty corroded and last time I filled my tank (5 or 10lb tank I believe) it emptied in a week and I had it barely opened so I believe it has a leak somewhere in the regulator and am looking to replace it but not wanting to spend a bunch on it. Was considering buying a reg from a brewing store but didn’t know if those types would work for this. 

2 stage co2 or oxygen regulators on ebay.  If you get oxygen (I did), buy a fitting to adapt to Co2 from your local airgas.  It's life changing how much better and consistent they are.  They have to be 2 stage, should be around 100 bucks or so last I checked.

I agree. Two stage is important. Make sure the low pressure gauge reads fine increments. There are many brands that will work. The one I have is taprite used for homebrewing. The oxygen regulators are usually finer points pressure on the second stage gauge. Either way you need to be prepared to adapt the output to the line that feeds your reactor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1