Sign in to follow this  
River City Corals

WTB. Brs clear mesh

15 hours ago, CodeNameGoldMember said:

Do you still need it? I have some 1/8 BRS, I’ll have to see how much spare I still have though when I get home. 

Yes where yuh located?

I’m in Portland, I could swing it by tomorrow evening. I’ll check how big the piece is I have at home to make sure there’s enough for what you’re looking for. 

I have a piece too. Let me know if other options don't pan out. I think the piece I have is at least 3'x4' and I think it is the larger mesh size (1/4"?).

I need roughly abouece that is 30x30. Let me know how much $. I work the next 4 days and can get it on days off or if I’m the  couch meet you sooner  let me know if this works for either of you that have it!! Thank you

No charge. I have a lot of extra splice and the spline roller you can have too. I’ll potentially be free to drop it off Sunday or Monday. I can always leave it with it’s original packaging and leave it on a porch as well. 

6 hours ago, CodeNameGoldMember said:

No charge. I have a lot of extra splice and the spline roller you can have too. I’ll potentially be free to drop it off Sunday or Monday. I can always leave it with it’s original packaging and leave it on a porch as well. 

Man that would be awesome my friend