WTBorrow: In sump skimmer...

reefgeek84

I need to borrow an in sump skimmer rated at 65+gals, my ATI bubble master is not going to be here for a week or so and I had to sell me HOB skimmer since it is such an expensive skimmer, that you have to take the sale when you can get it...

Please let me know if you have a skimmer I can borrow and for your troubles, I will give you a frag or two...Please let me know, the sooner the better...Thanks.

Hey Geek - I have a large, no name, DIY unit you are welcome to if you are interested. The return is on the bottom so you would need to keep it above water level though. You can see it inside the stand on this classified thread http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4499 I was using in on my 90 and I am sure it would be fine on yours if you can get it set up. Let me know....

I have one tht can be run in sump or HOB, but I have no pump. I'm never going to use it honestly so you can borrow it as ling as you need if you like. You can keep it for a couple of softie frags, even a cool zoa frag or something. :D

I have no idea what it is I got it in a used pile at an LFS.

I also have a small skimmer that isn't in use at the momment. Its some off name brand, but I have honestly never used it.

A week without a skimmer usually shouldn't be to bad for your system. You could just do a water change to help at the end of the week. I went months without a skimmer on my last system and had no problems. I had to do more frequent water changes, but everything did great.

Garrett