Tyler E

WTT: neon green elephant ear

Looking to trade this awesome mushroom it's 3.5 to 4 inches fully attatched to rock roughly same size open looking for a bunch of xenia,poloyps or a brain or a dang mummy eye pretty open tho 

Located keizer, OR can travel in state only 

image000000_2.jpg

If your coming to the meeting I can trade you for that bad boy, if you know what your gettiing into I can get you plenty of xenia, along with some sort of favia frag perhaps.

• Haha 1

Wasn't sure if everyone was invited or not I have talked to the wife about it I've seen Xenia grow like weeds definitely would love to see some pics 

If you and Bert don’t swing a deal I would trade some xenia! Let me know 

• Like 1

I just got done working and finally made it back to my computer, I have the white pom pom xenia that isn't as long stemmed as some of the other varieties. I know I have a pic of it here somewhere. Let me see here.

So the LEDs make them look a funky color in this picture as it is in a corner, but you can see em just pulsing away. If it works out for you make sure to keep them in check with kalkwasser or something similar to fire. They can spread very effectively.

SAM_4121.MP4

SAM_4120.JPG

I have a chunk of Mummy Eye I would swap for..............oh and also that weed you call xenia :laugh: I would have to pluck it off my back wall though as that's where it lives.............

Hey guys, unfortunately I cannot make the meeting due to work :( too bad wanted to win that vortech anywho still up for trade I'm down here in little old salem keizer pm me and lets make a date 😉

Well thats to bad your not going to be able to make it to the meet, it is going to be a blast...And I could have brought you a hand full of xenia and a favia frag.

If you get it R-3 make sure I get a shroom down the road sometime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TaylorW
      I'm looking for a few corals for myself, all colors Bubble tip anemones especially green, on the lookout for open brain corals all colors but especially reds and pinks, acans, larger Toadstools, larger Xenia rocks, rock flower anemones, maxi mini carpet anemones, Palythoas Grandis (really large Palythoas) larger leather corals, or just let me know what you want to sell! Also need about 20-40 pounds of live rock dry is fine, prefer to pay around $1-$1.50 per pound, and ALWAYS buying Reef Salt! If you have any reef salt you don't need I'll buy it
    • By TaylorW
      So I'm still helping my nephew set up his tank, it's coming along but still looking for coral! Looking for Xenia, Mushrooms, Toadstools or Toadstool frags, leathers, devils hand, palys, zoa's, green star polyps, clove polyps, ANYTHING!! Free would be nice but I can pay as well! Also looking for cheaper live rock, like $1 or $1.50 pound, dry live rock is great too. Need around 20-40 pounds. Also looking for some things for myself 😁 I need live rock as well, Open Brain corals, Bubble corals, rock Flower anemones, maxi mini carpet anemones, large Toadstools, green bubble tip anemone, all colors bubble tip anemones
    • By bamburgb
      I have a 40B set up for sale, comes with tank, black wood stand, ASM mini G protein skimmer, a sunsun powerhead and a return pump (not sure make or anything). The tank was drilled and has bulkheads on it just needs piping - $100
      29 Gallon bio cube with black stand, HQI light, glass top, protein skimmer, some extra replacement filters and small hydor kralia pump - $300
      Unknown brand protein skimmer used on my 180 gallon reef tank - $50

If your interested in something let me know may come down on price a little hit me up with any offers worst I can say is no. 
    • By Tyler E
      So this evening my daughter decided to play with my cleaner shrimp and dosed the tank with a cup of medium pulp orange juice its a 50 gal mixed reef no sps got pretty cloudy so i turned off skimmer threw a clean canister on it and running some carbon, i know you can dose vitamin c but is this going to have any effects on the system?

Ps.. Torches and frogspawn do not like orange juice lol
    • By HexaReef
      I need a Full Spec LED light fixture and want to get something programmable or 2 channel day/night.
      I'm looking for an OR T247 or a 20" Current Orbit 
      If you have either, or something comparable please let me know what you got!
      thanks