WTS - Deep Dimensions 200 Gallon Reef Tank with Oceans Motions CL - $1000 OBO

RobMBush

Hi,

I just set up a new red sea reefer 750XXL and have my prior tank for sale: Marineland 200DD Starphire (including sump, closed loop plumbing and stand/top). I was running the sump from my garage but you could easily run this in an under cabinet configuration without changing the existing closed loop plumbing config (will need to do minor pluming to connect your own pumps and return drain to sump). 

The Tank:
great condition Marineland 200 Gallon deep dimensions starphire tank (48x36x27), Custom stand is 2x4 framed with removable cabinet for easy access to plumbing. Top is solid wood with aluminum bracing. Oceans Motions 4-way wave maker and closed loop plumbing (Echotech L1 is not included core plumbing is). All bulkheads/unions are schedule 80 pvc and plumbing is schedule 40 pvc. Also included is a 20 x 20 x 15" 3/8 thick acrylic sump. This setup would easily cost $4k to build new (new 200DD starphire tanks alone are almost $2k). $1,000 OBO

Call or text my cell: 803-239-seven two four two

Interested in partial trade for 36 x 24 x 12 frag tank. 

IMG_20170730_201745.jpg

P7310539.JPG

IMG_20170805_175034.jpg

IMG_20170805_170435.jpg

IMG_20170805_170427.jpg

P7310535.JPG

18 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

ummm. I'll be buying that :) been staring at your CL posting for days, just figuring out where everything goes in the new house :)

txt sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let me know if it doesn't fit!  Been eyeing this as well but have absolutely no place to put it.  Glad it found a home though - sweet tank.  BTW - I want to see where you managed to put all your existing tanks plus the 8 footer you were building.  I know the new house is bigger but you may need to start working on an addition already :D

Let me know if it doesn't fit!  Been eyeing this as well but have absolutely no place to put it.  Glad it found a home though - sweet tank.  BTW - I want to see where you managed to put all your existing tanks plus the 8 footer you were building.  I know the new house is bigger but you may need to start working on an addition already [emoji3]
lol. the 8 footer is going to replace two 100+ gallon 4 footers. I set it up and filled it at the new house today. to say that i was nervous would be the understatement of the century.

I hope to have this tank upstairs with sump and frag tank in the basement.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2017 at 10:08 PM, pdxmonkeyboy said:

lol. the 8 footer is going to replace two 100+ gallon 4 footers. I set it up and filled it at the new house today. to say that i was nervous would be the understatement of the century.

I hope to have this tank upstairs with sump and frag tank in the basement.

And I thought I had a problem!  I hope that is on a concrete foundation or you have invested in some house jacks!  I'm theoretically downsizing though going to the 160 gallon display.. Although now I've upgraded everything else and am looking to add a nice frag tank.  Total water should be close to 300G by the time I'm done. 

15 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

yes.. I sistered the joists and put some screw jacks under them. I moved our whole house and 6 aquariums yesterday. beyond tired.

That is pretty crazy... sounds like you survived anyway. Hopefully all the fish did as well 

didn't loose any fisg. salt tank is still in the basement of the old house for right now. need to do some work here first :(

I did learn this though... I will never ever NEVER move a big aquarium again. easier to sell and start over.

think i'm wrong? grab a couple full buckets of wet sand and carry them up and down the stairs. let me know how that feels.

52 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

think i'm wrong? grab a couple full buckets of wet sand and carry them up and down the stairs. let me know how that feels.

Haha - been there done that. Definitely heavier than you would have thought (as you are now painfully aware) 😁

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

didn't loose any fisg. salt tank is still in the basement of the old house for right now. need to do some work here first :(

I did learn this though... I will never ever NEVER move a big aquarium again. easier to sell and start over.

Done it! Several times. Haha.... No fun at all.