Lid

jonas503

Finally got my lid for my reefer 350! Now I can get me another blue spotted jawfish. [emoji16]
e66da79a1d9a09c6055277495d126cd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nice! I need the exact same thing for my reefer 350 too! Where and how much did you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lid looks sharp - saw one on the display at C&C recently.  Definitely good piece of mind for the jawfish.

23 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Looks great! I ordered one like that too as we will be getting kittens soon and didn't want them to be tempted.

KIttens!  Did you talk to the corgi about this?  So far we have been lucky (knocks on wood) and our cats haven't tried to get on top of the new tank... they used to love to lounge on top of the canopy on the old one in the winter - nothing like a couple of 400watt MH fixtures to keep you toasty!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, albertareef said:

Lid looks sharp - saw one on the display at C&C recently.  Definitely good piece of mind for the jawfish.

KIttens!  Did you talk to the corgi about this?  So far we have been lucky (knocks on wood) and our cats haven't tried to get on top of the new tank... they used to love to lounge on top of the canopy on the old one in the winter - nothing like a couple of 400watt MH fixtures to keep you toasty!

yes Artfully acrylic is where I ordered mine as well. It takes a while as they custom make each one.  We are getting Bengal kittens which like water so we wanted to be extra careful. You know how Sirena is with her seahorses. It would be easy pickings for a cat and this was what other owners recommended as it locks in place.

• Like 1

I have one on my red sea refer 170.  I have seen my cat looking st the fish now thinking about jumping on it.  I don't think it will stop her from jumping it.  And may actually encourage he to try.   The artfully acrylic ones are nice and fit well.  Definitely like knowing the fish can't jump out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...