WTB: Zoas!!!!

Paratore

Fellow Reefers!

I'm hoping to add to my zoa collection sometime after the new year and want to see who has what and for how much ahead of time. Depending on location(if your in Portland), I might not be able to pick up until the January meeting at Holly's house. So with that being said, I'm gonna have a fatty list of zoas I want lol. Let me know what you've got :) I have cash in hand or other zoas(from low to high end) to trade! So shoot me a PM and we can go from there!

I'm looking for:

King tuts

Goblins fire

JF Acid reflux

CB White zombie

Twislers

Pink zipper

Yoda

Purple Death ✔️

Golden mauls

Red speckled Krak

Gatorades

Seductions✔️

Blue rhino

Space monster

Fire and ice✔️

Blue agave

God of War✔️

Halle Berries✔️

Playboy Bunnies

White Velvets

Tangerines

Bloodshot kraks

Adonis

Miami vice

Queen Strats

Emeralds on fire

Night Fury

Purple Haze

Salted Agaves

Rainbow Raptors ✔️

The list is always growing so I may add more as time goes on!

Thanks for looking!

✔️= planning to pick up from someone.

Edited by Paratore

Sorry for not getting back to you man, its bee a rough one. I will get you a few of these such as Purple Death, Fire and Ice, and God of War. Maybe we can work out a trade a the upcoming meeting?...And I will look for a couple others I might have that are fraggable.

• Like 1

Sorry for not getting back to you man, its bee a rough one. I will get you a few of these such as Purple Death, Fire and Ice, and God of War. Maybe we can work out a trade a the upcoming meeting?...And I will look for a couple others I might have that are fraggable.

Sounds good! I know you are a busy man so I wasn't worried about it, knew you would get back to me when you had time! And I'm always down for a trade! When I get back home I'll send some pics and we can work something out. I would also like to get a frag of rainbow raptors from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have Blue Agave/Seductions (I cant tell the difference between the two, but I have one of them). I make runs down through salem to Springfield every now and again for work. If you cant find them elsewhere and need some let me know!

I'll PM you to see if we can work something out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk