2016 Fantasy Football

Frank

Doing a keeper league with new people in the mix doesn't make any sense. It's an unfair advantage for those who are able to do it. Keeper leagues should only be set up when the same owners come back every season and should be announced prior to the draft of the season before the keepers will go into effect. You also haven't given us any info around the keeper system, which can vary significantly whether it's based on that player's previous draft position or not. I like keeper leagues, but this isn't how you go about it... I am not going to pick a keeper, because I think it's unfair to the others, and I hope no one else does. I know it's only one player, but it's still not something you do when people put some money down to play.

Please change this!!!

I can change thos if the majority want to not a problem at the beginning we decided to do this. I have another league that is set up this way with 2 new player and we have had no problems.... I just need to know what everyone wants to do

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I can change thos if the majority want to not a problem at the beginning we decided to do this. I have another league that is set up this way with 2 new player and we have had no problems.... I just need to know what everyone wants to do

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I remember talking about it not real clear who all was part of "at the beginning we decided" was that was at the strip club for dollar taco night, I don't remember much.....

I'm actually not against a keeper league at all, I just think we need more info before doing it. If we can get most everyone to return next season, I'd be down to do a keeper league then.

Thanks for making the change. Excited for the draft and a fun season. Really looking forward to taking down Brad....  :hidesbehindsofa:

Speck...I'm pretty sure your teams gonna suck again this :)

Hope you got that lunch made

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What lunch are you after.....................we can go to the big fat weiners food truck :laugh: http://www.foodcartsportland.com/2015/06/01/big-fat-weiners/

Edited by spectra

• 10 months later...