post-15381-0-35846700-1456964854_thumb.jpg

20 gallon Nuvo

Ocean Revive T247

MiniMax
All-In-One Media Reactor running phosguard

Oceanic biocube protein skimmer

Hydor Koralia Nano Aquarium Circulation Pump, 240

spin stream nozzles

post-15381-0-99384500-1456964877_thumb.jpgpost-15381-0-25611400-1456964938_thumb.jpgpost-15381-0-42655200-1456965077_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks just pulled the trigger and bought the replacement for the 10gallon. I ordered the IM Nuvo 10 since I was going to break down the old 10gallon to replace the crazy old crushed coral gravel with new sand we thought well why not just get the 10 gallon and I got the black sand on order. For now I will use the stock sky lights that came off my 20 until Christmas the AI Prime will be the upgrade.

• Like 1

Tanks are looking good! Looks like a dottyback in the 10g - was he the reason for a second tank? Some mean little buggers are on my fish wish list (blue damsels, dottybacks, sixline wrasse), but would never mesh with my other fish, so I'm always toying with the idea of setting up a small tank for one little meanie to have to himself. 

Naaaa..we knew the dotty was a b***h we just liked her and she does have a lot of personality. AJ loves purple so there you go a purple bad attitude fish. Perfect for a softy tank.. I'm blaming this all on Nanoreefer. She loves my IM 20 but as soon as she saw his IM 10 well now I have to get the IM 10...so as soon as it shows up and I get it setup with everything I will be transferring everything over give or take ..Lol I already know what she is getting for Christmas I will start saving for the AI Prime for it.. but for now I will use the stock leads from my 20 on it