Coral For Sale/Trade

ReefNoobie

I am selling a few pieces of coral. Here are the pics, I will trade for the right kind of coral.  I am looking for some blue to break up the monotony of green in my tank, I have a huge explosion of green star polyps I can frag as well.  I have some frags already that have between 4-10 polyps per frag as well.  Here are the pics:

This is my long tentacle anemone. If i find the right deal I will get rid of this guy, he has an anemone crab that will go with him as well, would hate to split them up, they

have been together for a very long time and are very happy!

IMG_1615_zpsfk87kzmq.jpg

Here is the colony that the frags of the star polyps are coming off of.  This pics is probably a month old and they are even bigger and more blown up! I have to frag like

crazy to keep them under control.(Sorry, could not get photo to stay rotated the correct way, but you get the idea.)

IMG_1617_rotate_zpsosuxj3ac.jpg

Here is a pic of one of the frags of the green star polyps that is doing awesome, new polyps are forming every couple days and is in need of a new home.

2_zpsz5qxwmly.jpg

Here is my carpet, he is getting too big for my tank and just needs a bit more room.  His is prob 8-9" or so across when he is completely open.

IMG_1619_zpsdh9juup0.jpg

Taking offers on any listed above, just not that I am not selling the star polyp colony, but will frag no problem. Tell me how many polyps you want on a frag, the colony is going crazy so I am more than happy to frag as many as you'd like.  All will be the same price (within reason of course) as a smaller frag. 

Here are some no name zoa's that I recieved when I bought a frag pack. They are brown on the outside and glow pink in the middle with blues/actinics on.

FullSizeRender_zps7aa8fknw.jpg

Here is a pic of the purple tip neon green bubble tip that I "might" be willing to get rid of if the right offer were to come up.  This guy just split into two, so this is the larger of the two and is still healing up a bit, has new tips still growing in and isn't bubbling up because he keeps putting himself in a high flow area, but both have been split apart for a few weeks now and are both doing awesome! When the power heads turn down at night he bubbles up, and can get a pic of him bubbled up if need be.

IMG_1691_zpshfxizpy3.jpg

Please shoot me a PM and let me know if there is anything you'd like or any other pics you'd like.  I am taking offers on all, but please don't low ball. I'm looking more for trades for frags than I am looking to sell for $$$.  Thanks for looking and happy reefing!

b%20rufus_zpskhk8sywg.jpg

I do have a few different blues hanging out in my tank. I will send you a message and see if we can work something out. Apologies about the LED camera clash, I assure you this acro is all sorts of blue.

What is that one, Robert? That is pretty sweet!

The Blue Rufus, I think I gave you a piece but if I didn't I will get one to you, it gets what I call a crayon blue with a sapphire green under sheen in the flesh similar to how Joe the coral does under proper lighting. Thinner branches with a stag horn like growth.