Lost Parrot

matty

So I know we have a few users here in Vancouver so I thought I would post this up. On Sunday the 23rd, we found a Quaker Parrot in our yard and we have been taking care of it since. We don't really have an interest in keeping him and would love to find the owners. If you all happen to hear of or see someone looking for their bird, let me know. 

Also, if someone is interested in adopting him/her also let me know.

image_zpsajcephwj.jpg

image_zpsm0qv3cht.jpg

Thanks.

I just saw a sign on a street corner for a lost parrot in NE portland. I would be amazed if it flew that far though... I'll check to see what kind of parrot the sign said and let you know.

Cool, let me know. The bird rescue I talked to said 5-8 miles a day so it's possible. 

Poor little fella! Birds become extremely attached to their owners I hope you can find the original owners!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yeah he seems to be from a home with a female, he loves my wife and is very sweet to her but is just ok with me. Our kids and dogs scare him so I am hoping we can find his owners also.  

awww I totally miss mine now :( Yeah they tend to prefer one sex over the other.  Love to play and interact with their "favs" If you don't find the owner and are going to adopt "him/her" give me a yell and I will talk to my better half about adopting him