Gil&Fin

WTS/WTT Nice Size Corals & Rock Flower Anemone

Making room...  Prices below, or trade for similar value bubble tipped or mini maxi carpet anemones.

Beautiful long tentacle plate coral, 7 inches fully open.  White tipped, buff colored tentacles with striking lime green base (2 pics). $50.

20150524_154125.jpg

20150524_154121.jpg

ORA Blue Polyp Montipora Capricornis, about 2 1/2 inches across, on a stick-like rock. $40.

20150524_154209.jpg

Root beer rock flower anemone with yellow/green center, about 3 inches open. $40.

20150524_154242.jpg

Need to get these gone.  New prices OR trade for bubble tip or mini-maxi anemones:

Plate--$30

Montipora--$25

Rock flower anemone--$25

I'm in SW Portland, and I'll be at the meeting on Sunday.

All very nice stuff with nice prices but too big for my nano. Love those long tentacle plate corals. To me they are like having an anemone without the worry that it's going to move on you!

• Like 1

All sold. Sorry for not posting that sooner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Similar Content

• By milesmiles902
      June POTM Winner - NanoReefer

• By milesmiles902
      Here are the rules:
      • One photo entry per person • Pic has to be taken by YOU • Must be in by the posted deadline • Must follow subject guidelines for the month   Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.      This months subject: Show me your anemones. 
      The person with the least number of fish will be put to the top of the voting list. I want us to stray away from the fish-anemone pictures.
      Deadline:
      May 31st 11:59 pm
    • By TaylorW
      I'm looking for a green bubble tip anemone or two, other colors as well. Also looking for a large bubble tip anemone any color, 6 inches plus, and live rock, dry rock is fine. Really looking for cheap rock $1-$1.50 pound if possible! Thanks everyone! 
    • By Mvincent
      So I have roughly 1,200lbs of rock that needs to go. I used to have about 600gal of water in large ponds for coral propagation/fun, a couple years back, and this stuff has just been sitting in water ever since.  I would love to trade it for some cool corals and reef friendly fish/inverts as I plan on getting some fine looking torts, zoas in the future.
      Thanks, in advance!  
      -Michael
      BTW, It's good to be back amongst all of you!  

• By Sasquatch
      I caught my largest flower nem starting to show signs of breeding.. I turned off the pumps and suctioned some of it into the mouths of the other nems I have. Possibly resulting in a cross breed from Indo and Caribbean.
      E72BA260-92C5-4DDD-81F7-0452E280DCBD.MOV