...If you pray

illcssd

Could you please keep my grandpa in your prayers. As some of you know i came down here to take care of his ranch for a little while because he broke his hip. They were going to do a surgery to fix it or w/e and right before he fell out of the bed or something and had a heart attack and hit his head. Well he is currently in the icu at the local hospital here and is completely out of it. He keeps telling me he has to go home to get Jamie off to school and go back to work. (James/jamie is my dad) He hasnt worked for 20 yrs and my dad hasn't been in school for about 25...So i am stuck down here currently taking care of his six horses, and his stupid dogs, and chickens. I will be home soon as i can't stay any longer and my cousin is coming to take care of him but the doctors can't do anything and they say he has a slim chance of coming out of it.

If you could pray for him i would appreciate it.

austin

my prayers are with you. I am going thru a similar situation at the moment. My grandmother went into the hospital with a suspected stroke and tests revealed a brain aneurysm (sp?). I hope your grandfather pulls thru. Keep hope going and dont ever lose your faith. thats whats getting my family through our own crisis.