Corvallis/Albany tank tours?

Anybody down for visiting and/or hosting a tank tour in the area? Please comment whether you would be willing to attend and also if you want to host. I figure we'll do a couple in Albany and a couple in Corvallis. Four tanks shouldn't be too bad time wise, but I'm up for suggestions. Let me know and then we can start working on times if there is interest.

I'm willing to host!

I have thought about this one for a while but it seems extremely hard to get every one on the same page. Timing is rather difficult,a year or two back we had a pretty good sized meeting\getogether at my house and people from there went to each others houses afterwards. I must say I most likely won't be able to attend a,as much as I would like to, do to time constraints...We will see.

I would love to see some other tanks. I'm free most weekends. If by host you mean have people come look at my tank, I would be happy to host. I don't feel like my tank is all that much to see, but I'd be happy to get suggestions from people on how I could improve my system. Keep me posted, sounds like fun!