Sign in to follow this  
CuttleFishandCoral

2014 Fantasy Football!

Well pretty much sucked the teet in this league this week-my teams pathetic :(

Im glad Storm put up some numbers, I was after Antone Smith and Mitchell takes him in the only other waiver that night DOH!

Oh well its still fun to talk smack-As an example, at last I look, HOSER is in jeopardy of getting waxed by the Cervix-good times there (highfive) Good luck Issac (icon)

I'll see ee ya at the bottom Jose (drinking)

You at least made it interesting! 3 game winning streak! Jose your up next.

He is only in there because my other wr's on on a bye week...it's gonna be a real high pucker factor night for me and Jose.

Good luck Jose, I wish you nothing but the worst!

Always nice seeing 42 points from one player on the bench. At least the monday night game will be interesting.

Always nice seeing 42 points from one player on the bench. At least the monday night game will be interesting.

Yeah, flaccid flacco lit up my Bucs!

Yeah' date=' flaccid flacco lit up my Bucs![/quote']

My other league (which I happen to be leading at 5-1) the girl I was playing had Flacco. I was projected to win going into today by 17 points after the first quarter of the 10 am game I'm projected to lose by 32-WTH

thankfully my team rallied and I made up the deficit and won with still 2 players to go tomorrow night but that was BS. I'm looking forward to next year already-I'm not a fan of a 12 person league I can tell that much already-:)

By the way, Frank wants his sister to co-chair his team, any objections-personally I don't but I done know anything about this fantasy stuff-except for the place that sells the videos

I need 30+ points out of Frank Gore tonight in my league..lol

Might as well count this as yet another loss this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need 30+ points out of Frank Gore tonight in my league..lol

Might as well count this as yet another loss this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I needed 35 between Gore and Crabtree.

I "Pitta the Fool" Who threw that pick six and gave me the win by .56 =)

Haha that that should earn you a medal-Way to put the smack down on the Frankster .56 DOH!

Man there is a bottleneck at 3-3 rofl

Atta baby boldin! Jose' date=' don't let my record fool you! WHOS NEXT?![/quote']

Just consider yourself lucky we don't meet again in the regular season (threaten) a "Storm" is brewing (scary)

Just consider yourself lucky we don't meet again in the regular season (threaten) a "Storm" is brewing (scary)

Did you have beans last night for dinner or something? (wasnt me)

Here's to FRANK laying a beatdown on Brad...and continuing Brad's current 2-game LOSING STREAK! (cheer)(cheer)(drinking)(cheer)(cheer)

Did you have beans last night for dinner or something? (wasnt me)

Here's to FRANK laying a beatdown on Brad...and continuing Brad's current 2-game LOSING STREAK! (cheer)(cheer)(drinking)(cheer)(cheer)

Frank who (scratch) You mean that guy I humiliated in the other league that I am solely in first place (rock2) That Frank he's getting beat like a dead horse (agree)

His team sucks more than a 2 bit (censored)

Like I said, A storm is coming

On a side note WTH did Jeremy toss Jennings, I'd be happy to grab him but I'm sure one of you skimmer scum bag bottom feeders will suck him up (flame)

Man, I could really use a healthier team (laugh). Too bad for Knowshon, looks like it will be his last year playing. He dislocated his elbow week two. I held on to him and now first game back he gets an ACL tear.

Rodgers is my only player predicted to score double digits this week; that should end well. (brick)

Frank who (scratch) You mean that guy I humiliated in the other league that I am solely in first place (rock2) That Frank he's getting beat like a dead horse (agree)

His team sucks more than a 2 bit (censored)

Like I said, A storm is coming

On a side note WTH did Jeremy toss Jennings, I'd be happy to grab him but I'm sure one of you skimmer scum bag bottom feeders will suck him up (flame)

He was injured with no end in site I need points not another goose egg

He was injured with no end in site I need points not another goose egg

i hope he returns week 9 (scary) he's one of my RBs in the other league (football) time will tell

good luck against Jase this week, there isn't jack on the waivers-time to find sleepers

Let's just end the season now. I never make it out of the playoffs going in as a top seed.

thats the funny part, doesn't matter if you're top dog or bottom #6, you lose once (waving)

There are is bragging rights but DOH!

FWIW, I'm gonna be smacking your team around and giving you your 2nd loss next week (yahoo)